'Brighter Morn', CN151, in harbour, Campbeltown, c.1960.
At the time this image was taken, she was laid up for re-engining. She was originally built in 1956 as 'Nimrod', LH50, for Port Seton owners, but was later sold to Cecil Finn, Campbeltown, who owned her for around 5-6 years. She was later sold to owners in Peterhead.
Also pictured, 'Fair Morn', BA54.